Looping Issue

jpknox
Regular User
Regular User

Looping Issue

Post by jpknox » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:06 am

We have some programs that are on a multi part fixture. We updated computers and software in July.

Since then these programs that loop for muli part fixtures don't loop right.

The fixture holds 4 parts. It starts with the left part and moves to the next one on the right and so on.

What it is doing

If it has been manually aligned, it will run the program without issue.
For some reason it loses itself and sometime later it will only run the first part 4 times. It also seems to only do this is shop floor launcher. I can go to the regular screen and it will run just fine. Go back to shop floor launcher and it runs only the first one. I manually align it and it runs fine again.

Now another thing that has been noticed with this program is while in shop floor launcher the moves drift from what they were in the regular screen. While in the regular screen it runs fine. When in shop launcher, when it moves to the next part, it will drift a bit. By the time it reaches the 4th part it is almost missing the holes to do the alignment.

This program was written before I was here and I don't know much about the looping. If there are specifics needed to assist with this issue let me know. I can get them.
You can never make everyone happy, but, you can make everyone miserable.