Mirror Program

Step by step CMM-Manager tutorials
JVanderveen
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Mirror Program

Post by JVanderveen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:58 am

medupriest wrote:Which version of the software are you using?
Sorry, haven't been on in a while.

(2017-0517)

ScottGooch
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ScottGooch » Wed May 09, 2018 10:45 am

I have had many issues with the mirroring operation. If I have RH and LH CAD files, there are times I will mirror I program (say the LH part program), delete the CAD when I am done, and Import the RH CAD model.
Tech. support knows the work arounds to correct many of the issues, but for a function that is so important to many of us, that is not how the process should work.
I hope that CMM Manager eventually has the issues resolved, so that 80% of the time, there are no mirror issues that have to constantly “worked around”.

Scott

ScottGooch
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ScottGooch » Wed May 09, 2018 10:46 am

I have had many issues with the mirroring operation. If I have RH and LH CAD files, there are times I will mirror I program (say the LH part program), delete the CAD when I am done, and Import the RH CAD model.
Tech. support knows the work arounds to correct many of the issues, but for a function that is so important to many of us, that is not how the process should work.
I hope that CMM Manager eventually has the issues resolved, so that 80% of the time, there are no mirror issues that have to constantly “worked around”.

Scott