Raw data (Program Run Results)

Tabor
Super User
Super User

Raw data (Program Run Results)

Post by Tabor » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 am

You showed us at the User Group how to save the raw point data so we could come back later and reanalyze after the fact but I didn't take very good notes. Could you walk me through it again?
Tabor

US_Helpdesk

Re: Raw data (Program Run Results)

Post by US_Helpdesk » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 am

Hey... You need to turn on Auto Save Results from the System Pearl drop down menu > Auto Save Results...
run_results_1.jpg
Then just turn on the Auto Save option at the top of the dialog and specify File Path, File Name, Suffix, etc. for the file output. This file can be opened again in CMM-Manager and contains the Run Data as well as Report from the part run.
run_results_2.jpg
Note: This can be done manually on a run by run basis by clicking the Save Run Results button in the Program control toolbar.
run_results_3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've migrated to a new user account, see my other posts here

probe_it
User
User

Post by probe_it » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:33 am

So if I open this run result up at a later date and do some reporting, how should this be saved?? As a "run result" or just File save and overwrite?

medupriest
SUDO
SUDO

Post by medupriest » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:34 am

If the project isn't re-ran, saving the run results will yield an empty feature database. You will want to save it as a regular .cmp.