- Note: PH20 is not supported, Rotary Table is not supported, and SP25/Scanning is not supported!
Renishaw UCC Lite-2, UCC T3 (Fusion), UCC T3-2, UCC T3 PLUS, and UCC S3 only when used as a UCC T3.
Not supported: UCC1, UCClite, UCC T5, UCC MT5, UCC S5
The system must be running UCC Suite 4.7 or above. If a version of UCC Suite earlier than 4.7 is installed (or you are unsure of the installed version), contact Nikon support for instructions.
See UCC Direct 2.0 (DCC) - Controller / UCC Suite versions for detailed support information
- Probe Head Controllers
A PHC embedded in the controller, or PHC10-2, PHC10-3, PHC10-3 PLUS connected to the host PC or (if applicable) the UCC Controller.
- Probe Heads
PH10, as well as most indexable manual heads such as MH20i, MH8, and RTP20. (Position feedback is not supported for MIH-S)
TP2, TP20, TP200, TP6
Installation / Upgrade
- If you are upgrading an existing installation of CMM-Manager to UCC Direct 2.0, an updated license is required. Please request an updated license for the UCC Direct 2.0 driver following the online instructions.
- Configure the UCCserver ClientToolEnvironment by following the instructions in the User Guide below, or the online instructions.
- After configuring the UCCserver ClientToolEnvironment, setup/upgrade CMM-Manager as instructed in the User Guide below, or the online instructions.
- After the upgrade, the system should perform at least as well as before. If you experience an apparent decrease in performance, please contact Nikon support for instructions regarding a few additional steps that may need to be taken in certain cases.
- Examples of various Probe Head connection options can be found here.
For iOS / Mobile device click here to download the PDF file.