A lot of Graphic report pages

SebastianXP
Regular User
Regular User

A lot of Graphic report pages

Post by SebastianXP » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Hello.

I would like to ask about the graphic report pages in measuring program.
Is it possible that many graphic report pages can slow down loading od measuring program ??

Today i made some progam:
CAD ~200MB
600 lines of program
Total pages of report: 48 (includning 25pages of graphical report)

First I load cad data, do some aligment then save program and close for while (other measuring), then i load program again, and i wait about 15s what is good. Next I made a lot of (mostly) points (200p) and maybe 15 circles then I repot it (XYZ /diameter / only) what takes 18 pages of report, then i made 25 graphic pages to show where they are, save then close. Again i have another "super important" measurings, after that i chose to load again my program but this time i need to wait about 15-20mins !!! Dammmm so loogn, at least it open ( I thought it will crash, but not). I try to open on other 2 pc's and time was similar... Next i try do some test. I save my program as new one, then i delete 25 graphic pages, close program and try to load it again, i was suprised that program load about 15-20seconds again...

Is it something with my setups of 3 machines or what ?

HELP :roll:

CrashN8
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A lot of Graphic report pages

Post by CrashN8 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:32 pm

I've talked with software team and see this is a known issue related to many Graphical Reports... We've made a fix already that will be included in version 3.10 where the load time should be similar to program with or without Graphical Report(s) Can you tell me if your Graphical Reports contain just CAD or also .bmp images? I would suggest removing CAD from reports, maybe you can replace CAD with a static .bmp image instead?

SebastianXP
Regular User
Regular User

Re: A lot of Graphic report pages

Post by SebastianXP » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:41 am

I Just have a CAD on my graphical report. Good idea i try to replace CAD to images. THX i send feedback about this.