CMM-Manager Software: Features & Benefits
Fully Integrated 3D Metrology Software
- Task oriented working environment with intuitive interface design, easy to learn and easy to use.
- Walk-in measurement for quick dimension check
- One-click automatic CAD-measure
- Collision-free CAD-teach
- Virtual simulation and real-time verification
Advanced Path Planning
- Automatic probing angle selection
- Collision detection and collision avoidance
- Inspection path optimization
- Automatic Tip Calibration
Powerful Alignment Tools
- Iterative datum alignment to improve the accuracy and repeatability of the alignment results for datum points distributed on prismatic surfaces as well as free-form sculptured surfaces
- CAD alignment for free-form surfaces
- 3-2-1 alignment for prismatic datum features
Full Reporting Capabilities
- GD&T - ASME Y14.5
- Text and Graphical Reporting
- Output to Printer, Microsoft Excel, PDF, several SPC formats, AS-9102, etc.
Reverse Engineering Support
- Actual measured data exported to CAD can be used to take your reverse engineering application to new heights of efficiency and accuracy.
- Exporting actual measured data to an IGES, DXF or ASCII file format
Available in many Software Configurations and Options