Read and follow EACH STEP below to obtain your trial copy
1. Download CMM-Manager using the following link:
2. Run cmm-manager_36 setup.exe on the computer that you plan to install the CMM-Manager software.
3. Follow all default prompts during the installation. If you've already installed an older version be sure to answer YES when prompted if you'd like to transfer settings from previous version.
4. optional - Run CadConverterInstaller if Native CAD or Step Import is desired.
5. Restart the PC after installation when prompted.
6. Run NikonRus.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nikon\Licensing or by locating the program in Windows - Start Menu>All Programs>Nikon Metrology>Licensing>License Remote Update System
7. From RUS Utility choose the Collect Status Information (first tab) For new requests select the Installation of new protection key option then click the Collect Information button
-----Note: Choose the Update of existing protection key option for renewal of existing license.
8. Save the .c2v file to your Desktop or in some location you can easily locate the file.
9. Complete the form below including attaching the .c2v file from the previous step.